Sunday 1 May 2011

Fun in the sun

A very quick blog to mention a quick session that I had last week. I had a short time slot, so nipped to Jubilee with a floater set up. I fished the back pool Horseshoe, as the carp appeared to be more active here than on island. I had spoke to a few anglers on my way around the lake who commented how poor the pool was fishing......In short I had 9 carp in 3 hours. Ranging from 6 ish up to 12lb 11oz. I have to say I was very impressed with the condition of all of the fish that I captured, just shows that a well managed fishery can ensure that the fish remain in very good order. All of fish fought all the way to the net, probably due to their massive rudders!!


All fully scaled commons, interesting as on the Island pool I catch alot of mirrors. I have put some pics below.












2 comments:

  1. Those are some great fish! Great blog, you got a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers, I hope you enjoy it, my spelling is terrible though!!! Only when I rad the post after a while do I see how much I rush them!
    Andy

    ReplyDelete