Thursday 13 May 2010

Walking the towpath

Not out fishing until tomorrow night so...

I decided to take my little boxer pup on a walk along my local stretch of Oxford canal (which I only found at the weekend) to see if there was any fish showing or anyone fishing the stretch for that matter?

The canal looked very inviting with some very nice areas that I feel wouls surely hold fish. I walkied for about 2 miles checking all the overhangs and reeded areas but failed to see any movement or tail patterns of anything large, but there was alot of bubbling areas "down the track" so might well have a look at fishing the stretch over my hoilday at the end of the month!

Tomorrow I aim to have another play at Ryton with tench as my focus as a change to carp.
Will let you know how that goes...
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment