Sunday 3 June 2012

Linear Mirror saves me!

Having decided to fish Linear with Keith for tench, I was on the blank until my Delk screamed fish at me!
It took me a while to land on the tench tackle; as Keith reminded me my hooklink was not heavy! I was pleased as punch as it slipped over the net. Though Joe was determined to put the kibosh on it with his commentatory.."whats your pb carp???... it was banked. A real beauty of a lady.



20lb 3oz!! My scales must be wrong!

That was it for me but KJ had the time of his life the next day. I will report back when  I bank some tincas!

3 comments:

  1. A stunning fish and a quality photo, well done esp under pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great surprise. Nice clean fish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well landed mate, at least you never let yourself down in front of peer pressure not easy at best of times.

    ReplyDelete